The following pages do not link to other pages in Dissertation in Progress.
Showing below up to 27 results in range #101 to #127.
- Status and Trends in the Education of Racial and Ethnic Minorities
- Summer digital media design camp
- Teen Content Creators and Consumers
- Teens, Social Media, and Privacy
- Teens and Technology
- The Condition of Education 2012
- The Deepening Divide
- The Demographics of Social Media Users
- The Digital Disconnect: The widening gap between internet-savvy students and their schools
- The Final Proposal
- The Latino Digital Divide: The Native Born versus The Foreign Born
- The Site
- The State of Latinos in the United States
- The internet
- Theoretical framework
- Theoretical sampling
- Toward a Theory of Social Practices: A Development in Culturalist Theorizing
- Trend Data American teens : activities online
- U.S. Population Projections: 2005-2050
- Valdivia, A. and Garcia, M. (2012) "Introduction." Mapping Latina/o Studies: An Interdisciplinary Reader. New York: Peter Lang Press, 2012.
- Varnelis. K. ed. (2008), Networked Publics. Cambridge: MIT Press.
- When Labels Don’t Fit: Hispanics and Their Views of Identity
- Young People and Mew Media (2002)
- Youth and Participation
- Youth and digital life styles
- Youth as a category for research
- Youthful steps towards civic participation: does the Internet help?