The following pages do not link to other pages in Dissertation in Progress.
Showing below up to 20 results in range #21 to #40.
- August, 8, 2013
- August, 9, 2013
- Benkler, Y. (2006) The Wealth of the Networks. Yale University Press: New Haven.
- Bourdieu's framework
- Calderon, J. (1992) "Hispanic" and "Latino": The Viability of Categories for Panethnic Unity
- Chapter I. Methods
- Chapter I. Theory
- Children, Media, and Race: Media Use Among White, Black, Hispanic, and Asian American Children
- Closing the Digital Divide: Latinos and Technology Adoption
- Code tree
- Communities of practice
- Danah boyd. (2010). "Social Network Sites as Networked Publics: Affordances, Dynamics, and Implications." In Networked Self: Identity, Community, and Culture on Social Network Sites (ed. Zizi Papacharissi), pp. 39-58.
- Demographic Profile of Hispanics in Texas
- Digital Edge
- Digital Inequalities
- Digital Na(t)ives? Variation in Internet Skills and Uses among Members of the ‘‘Net Generation’’
- Digital Natives